Friday 28 February 2014

Honeyflower's Style


Hey there! So sorry didn't managed to update my blog for the past one week as I'm currently oversea! Anyone who is following me on instagram will knows that I'm actually at Taiwan now! Sadly, my trip is coming to an end soon. Haiiiiii. Have got no idea how to define my style so I'm gonna name it after my nick, honeyflower's style! Ha! Everything except the bag in the ootd picture above is bought during the trip. Honestly, I'm quite satisfied with this outfit although I do feel a little overdress with that outerwear. Taiwan is really a shopping heaven for me! I will update a full post when I return together with some shopping and itinerary guide for those who are planning to visit taiwan sometime soon.

Till then. xx

1 comment:

  1. Aweosme pics <3
    Super cool outfit
    Nice Work
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com.br/2014/02/iron-club.html

    ReplyDelete