Tuesday 11 March 2014

Taiwan Trip Part 3 (Taipei: 101 // Wufenpu 五分埔. // Raohe Night Market 饒河夜市)

 
 
Spent my birthday at Taiwan this year. I don't usually throw a huge celebration for my birthday so this time round I decided to spend it oversea, I think a simple meal is good enough to make my birthday a good one. As you get older, you just no longer look forward to birthdays. I wish I'm forever 18. :(

Hey Unicorn! ^^

Expensive but good meal @ Li xue kitchen

This is damn good!!! Salted yolk pork ribs



City Hall Station // Taipei 101


Cityhall area

This was taken on level 89 of Taipei 101 observatory. You have to go to level 5 in order to purchase the tickets.


 
 
Surprise found! Hello Kitty local delicacies!!! The packaging is so cute and even the shape of the pineapple cake is a Hello Kitty. I personally like the yam pastries most as I am a huge yam lover, They look really expensive but they are not. Can't remember the exact pricing of the items but the big box of pineapple cakes cost around 10 to 15 bucks if I am not wrong. Almost forgot to mention where I got them from. They are actually from 101 observatory souvenir corner at level 88.

Agnes B cafe. I saw them at Hong kong before but didn't have a chance to try them out so I tried the Taiwan's one.


 
Taipei 101 is basically a mall that sells all the branded goods. Besides 101 there is 新光三越 (shin kong mitsukoshi) which is a super huge department mall that you can almost find any high end brands.



Wufenpu 五分埔 @ 後山埤 Hou Shan Pi station (Blue line)


Wufenpu is a fashion wholesale area in Taipei. You can find really cheap and good clothes here. I only took one photo of the place as I was too busy doing my shopping. So girls who wanna shop for cheap clothing, this place is just right for you! Go to exit 1 after alighting at Houshanpi station. Cross the road and walks toward the right direction.



Raohe night Market 饒河夜市

 
Not far away from Wufenpu is Raohe night market, It is just a 5min walk. Raohe is mainly about food! You can find all sort of street snacks and desserts. Here are what I've ate at Raohe together with the Pepper Biscuit that I mentioned on part one of the trip.





 
This is a must try! It is from Prince cheese potato. It is located somewhere at the end of the market.
 
 
Will update the last part of the trip about Hello Kitty Cafe, Jiufen, Dansui and Ferry Wheels soon!! Thanks for reading xx

No comments:

Post a Comment