Saturday 14 June 2014

FLESHIMP & FEMMEX STORE OPENING PARTY


 




 
Fatboy's burgers and Twelve cupcakes


Love these instaprints! Didn't expect them to be in the card form.
 
 
Yesterday, I was lucky enough to be invited down to Femmex Store Opening Party @ Cineleisure. Thanks Adele for accompanying me and Clozette for the invite. Though I am excited for the event but t o be honest, I'm more excited for the food. HAHA sorry but I just have to admit that. Food got me excited. The new Femmex store looks really better compare to the old one. I like their concept and style. Their apparels and accessories definitely do make an impression. Gonna pop by very soon to check out their new arrivals when I've got time. Didn't managed to snap much photos of the performances but overall the it is a great one. Many familiar faces like Gushcloud bloggers, models, and cast from The Lion Men were there at the event too.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment