Tuesday 21 October 2014

Weekend's Visual: Department of Caffeine | Flea Market

Just a short update with photos and selfies. Finally visited Department of Caffeine with Adele. Food was decent but didn't amaze me. I only liked the waffle. Price wise, I don't think it is cheap even though they do not charge GST and service charge as the portion given was a little disappointing (from a glutton perspective of course!) 


Ambient

Coffee is good!


This is my relatively pricey chicken fillet burger. I was expecting some fries or wedges to go along with it but no...so that means this burger alone cost $15. It was not bad but not worth that price, I will choose mcspicy over this, really!


Adele's pulled pork burger

This pathetic portion of mushroom cost $7 #okaycan

Well, at least I enjoyed the waffle! It is pretty good. ($20)
--

Flea with my girls












It is really nice to see you girls again. Though the crowd was really bad, I am still glad to take this opportunity to catch up with these girls. I really miss those days having fun together. Aw shucks, think I really need another flea to make space for my wardrobe.



xoxo
Kelly T

No comments:

Post a Comment