Monday 14 April 2014

Kith Cafe


 
Met up with Bff two days back which was a saturday for some good brunch and singing session. Out initial plan was to visit Lola's cafe but we were told that there were 19tables ahead waiting in the queue the moment we reach. I was so disappointed. I tend to get myself really excited the day before cafe hoping and thus the disappointment I get is always huge. We decided to go Kith Cafe as it was the nearest cafe to our next destination we could think of. Got ourselves a table after less than 5min but we almost wanted to leave as their breakfast only serve till 3pm and it was 3.30pm at that time. Luckily they still allow us to make the last order and I really appreciate that. A bonus point for the service haha! Ordered the big breakfast and to my surprise it was really good! The price is reasonable compare to some other high end cafes. I swear I will be back again but first, let me try out some other cafes. I am a sucker for good brunch.




 Top: Thrift from Taiwan
 Skirt: The Editors Market $35
 Shoes: Topshop $89


Headed over to Sweechoon after our singing session at Teoheng. Only wanted to get something light for late dinner but ended up eating like some glutton.

No comments:

Post a Comment