Wednesday 3 September 2014

Korean Craze Skechers D'lites Extreme


Hello guys! Today I am gonna share with you about my current obsession. Yes sneakers!! Recently the sneakers hype is back! Firstly it was New Balance started by the Koreans then Nike Roshe run created another hype in Singapore. I personally love them all and wish to have every pair of sneakers that had caught my eyes. You can never have too many pairs of shoes and sneakers. Back then, when I was in Hong Kong, I happened to spot someone wearing the Skechers D'lites Extreme shoes which I can't take my eyes off. After doing some research of it, I realised it was actually the current Korean Craze. Singapore is always lagging when it comes to fashion hype. Previously while NB was trending here, the hype in Korea has already died down. So I won't be surprised if this pair of Skechers D'lites starts to be the new hype later on. It is really a pretty and comfortable pair which is so hard to resist. 


Black and white one is my favourite

Did you guys watched Roommate? If you do, you will definitely know who she is. Nana from After School! She is the new endorsement model of Skechers D'lites Extreme Shoes. 

How effortlessly!

And here is SHINee with the D'lites Extreme shoes




Thank you Skechers for sending me this pair before the official launch. Honestly, I have been eyeing it for quite a while. I am gonna wear them to Korea this week as it is so comfortable! Really suitable for traveling I'd say. Wearing the Korean hype shoes to Korea sounds like an awesome idea. 

There will be an exclusive launch this coming Friday which is 5th of September at Skechers ION Orchard (#B2-14) and Bugis Junction (#02-18). There are only 300 limited pairs islandwide! Preorder now at both outlets. 


Do check out Skechers Singapore Facebook and Instagram for more updates:
https://www.facebook.com/skechers.singapore Instagram: @skecherssg

2 comments:

  1. Love those Skechers, looks great with shorts and white socks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do u have facebook or email? I am a student from New York. I want to be your friend.

    ReplyDelete