Monday 1 September 2014

Renaza 8th Anniversary

Was honoured enough to be invited down to Renaza 8th Anniversary last friday together with Wenhui and her plus one. Had a really great afternoon being pampered like a queen there. Also, I got to met up with Cherie and some of the clozette team.

Don't wanna look too HUGE beside this two petite girls so there goes my awkward legs *oops*

We were given a lucky draw card each

But sadly, sorry is what I get :(
First, we headed to the nail spa room. All 3 of us decided to go for the Hand Paraffin Treatment instead of express manicure.


This is my first time doing the Hand Paraffin Treatment. The purpose of this treatment is to soften and smoothen our overworked hands using the wax.

The wax is kind of hot at first so you got to bear with the temperature for a short while. I can really see a different right after the treatment. The wax was absorbed by my skin creating a layer of shine on its appearance.

Here are some promotional prices for their services

Next, I headed to the Scars Reduction Treatment room. I have some obvious scars on my kneels since secondary school after one unfortunate event of bus chasing. It helped to remove my dead skin and whiten the affected area. I also had the Jade Gua Sha Massage done after that which helps to relax my neck and shoulders. Other than the above services mentioned, we were also allowed to try out their Beautiful Lips Treatment that helps to give the lips a fuller luscious look but I didn't went for it.

A short live demo session of the latest Derma Roller after we were done with the treatments.

Drink Bar


The Queen of Rose cocktails are sooooo good. I can't express how in love I was!

I swear they were really generous with the variety of food. We got so much to choose from. Really feel like a queen!! Of course, we tried everything.





The mussels are our favourite!

My second favourite of all!

The brownies are good!

My plate without desserts yet. We actually had a second round HAHA!

Thank you Renaza and Clozette for the invite! I really enjoyed myself with the services and the....food!! The staffs there are really friendly too. Renaza is conveniently located at Palais Renaissance, #03-10 390 Orchard Road. (Besides Orchard Tower) Feel free to check them out.


3 more days to getaway trip...

No comments:

Post a Comment