Tuesday 20 May 2014

Charlie Brown Cafe @ Cine Leisure #whereisthegorilla


Hello! I'm here at my tiny space again. Tuesdate with Kristin and Adele just now. If you're wondering what's with the hashtag #whereisthegorilla, it's actually an inside joke of the day. Caught Godzilla and I actually thought the title of the movie was Gorilla instead. (Don't know what's wrong with my eyes) The night before, I even asked if the girls wanna catch Gorilla and all of them thought it was a typo hence nobody corrected me. I actually saw the movie title Godzilla when the movie starts but still, I didn't realise. Was anticipating for some apes to appear during the movies but it didn't. Till I hear man in the movie saying Godzilla. Miss blur ~




Headed over to Charlie Brown cafe for dinner. The cafe is really cute but the food is really so-so.

So cute!




My grilled dory fish aglio olio. I think it is passable.

Kris's Sandwiches which she claims that they are too hard to bite on.

Adele's Carbonara

Lava Cake! Oozing chocolate isn't oozing enough but overall is alright

Well, we actually chose the cookie and cream ice cream but they served us the wrong flavour

After switching to the right one. Sadly, I think the pancakes are really disappointing. Sorry to say this, I think Mcdonald's hotcakes taste better in my opinion.

 --




Had a great night today with so much laughter! See you girls again soon xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment