Monday 26 May 2014

FLEA TITAN @ CLUB DREAM

This is how the venue and booths look like. With comfortable sofas and DJ spinning.
 
Some of my items

I just realised I swrote Luggage as Lugguage. LOL

Macarons from Shibery! They are pretty delicious.


With Claire and Jov
 
Few days back, Flea Titan @ Club Dream and Playhouse took place and most of the Instagram influencers and bloggers were present on that day. Thanks to Flea Tian, I managed to be a part of the event and get to sell some of my items away. My booth was at Club Dream and this is the very first time I am doing a flea alone. Really glad to see so many familiar faces in real life on that day but I was too shy to ask for a photo. The crowd was not as good as expected but overall my sales is  considered as quite good. I wanna say a big thank you to those who have came down to supported me and purchased from my booth, Not forgetting those who dropped by to accompany the lonely girl that day. Also my bunch of darlings who helped me to pack up and carried the luggage for me. Maybe these things are nothing to some people but I really appreciate such kindness. :')
 

Headed to Liang Court's Tampopo Deli for dinner and this was one of the best curry udon I ever had. (okay perhaps I haven't tried better ones but I am pretty satisfied with this. I am not that fussy.) 
 
 
Once again, thank you for having me Flea Titan. See you guys again on the next flea!
Till then xx

No comments:

Post a Comment