Friday 16 May 2014

Miam Miam Cafe @ Westgate

 
Great friday accompanied by Adele. Settled our lunch @ Westgate's Miam Miam. It's a Japanese French cafe. It's similar to Hoshino Coffee at Plaza Singapura. (Go try Hoshino Coffee if you haven't.) We spent around $32 per pax. Overall, the food here is worth trying.
 
Excited for my food to come ~~~ ^^
 
 
My Miam Miam Spaghetti. Not bad but not to my level of fantastic yet. Still prefer Hoshino's Spaghetti more.
Rating: 3.5/5

Adele's Soufflé Au Curry! Tried a tiny mouthful of it and I think it was good.
Rating: 4/5

Matcha Latte that costs almost $8. Taste is alright but really not worth the price...
Rating: 3/5

 Valrhona Chocolate Soufflé
This is the bomb! It's really good. Love the comebination of its soft texture ouside, and warm moist chocolate inside.
Rating: 4.5/5
 
Simple #ootd
 
 Great shot, bad hair

Caught in action. Tidying my hair

Because I wanna take photo with the flowers behind me :')

 
 
A selfie of us
 
Caught The Amazing Spiderman 2 and as expected it was awesome. My stomach ache was killing me throughout the whole movie I swear but stubborn me did not want to miss a single scene. Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield are such a sweet and cute couple. Aw! If only they could do something to the original storyline and give this pair an happy ending. :'(
 
 
Can't wait for my hairdo next week! Will be updating it again.
Have a great weekend ahead lovelies. Ciaos ~

No comments:

Post a Comment