Tuesday 12 August 2014

D' Good Café @ Holland Village

 Apparently, I've paid D' Good Café a visit with Janel (So not used to call you that). The food was alright, nothing to rave about but we really loved the ambient of the cafe. We spent $48 for 2pax and I think the price is reasonable since we ordered two main courses, one side and two drinks.

 The English Breakfast - $16.5
I think it tastes kind of normal. Something you can probably cook at home without much hassles.

Fresh Sea Prawn Aglio Olio - $16
Love the generous serving of prawns. Overall is alright I guess.

French Toast - $5.5
Hmm I personally did not liked the texture of this but I guess this is pretty subjective to individual preference. I would prefer something crispy on the outside, fluffy and soft inside. This is a little too crunchy(I don't know how to describe it) for me.
 
Choco Chip Cream Frap (R) - $7
They have two types of frap. The cream ones are without caffeine. The taste was good but I find the portion for regular is too small. Should have gotten the large one since it is just a dollar more.
 
 
Address:
273 Holland Avenue #02-01/02 Singapore 278992
Operating Hours:
Sunday to Thursday: 10am to 10pm
Friday & Saturday: 10am to 11pm
 

Anyway, happy birthday my dear friend. I hope you enjoyed my company yesterday! Cafe, movies, small talks and selfie sessions make the day a fruitful one. Stay happy and see you soon!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment