Friday 21 November 2014

Lazada Fashion Showcase @ The Fullerton Hotel Presidential Suite

Last week, I was honoured enough to be invited to Lazada Fashion private showroom at The Fullerton Hotel Presidential Suite along with some other influencers. The presidential suite is really impressive and I couldn't get enough of it. By the way, these photos were taken and edited by the Lazada team.
 
The cute photo props


The awesome individuals behind Lazada Fashion

(With Kristin, Jocina and Shufeng)
Feeling the pressure standing beside three skinny girls. These photos were taken after we have chosen our outfits. I was hesitating if I should take this really loud leopard print dress as it was totally not my style but I decided to try something different after being persuaded by some of the girls.

Everybody looked great that day!
YES EVERYBODY!
Selfies time of course

(With Jocina, Cleo and Kristin) Really love the smiles we all had in this photo!
 
While waiting for the fitting room





(With Wenhui and her plus one of the night)
My face looks so fat here T_T
Anyway that's the pretty pair of sandals I've got myself that day along with the dress.

 


*so cute*




 
A happy group shot of us

Thank you Lazada Fashion for having me and Christy for the invite! I really enjoyed myself with the girls and it was really a well evening spent. For those are not familiar with Lazada, it is actually the Southeast Asia’s biggest online shopping mall, with operations in Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam and now Singapore. You can check them out at http://www.lazada.sg/shop-womens-fashion

1 comment:


  1. Absolutely love creative photography. Join our community, share your photos and read the latest photography tips and features.
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete