Wednesday 4 March 2015

BLACK HAIR SALON Part 1

 
Hello everybody! Sorry for the lack of updates lately. Spotted any different in my hair? Yesssss I am back to purple head again! Perhaps I am just a little too sick of brown as it is so mainstream yet I do not want to go for something too loud. So thankful that Black Hair Salon got the perfect shade of purple for me! Speaking of Black Hair Salon, I bet many of you have definitely hear of the brand as there are actually quite a number of influencers who are currently under them now and I have heard really good feedback from those I know personally. Behind Black Hair Salon, there is a team of friendly individuals who will makes you feel like they are a friend of yours. Their aim is to allow every customer to get a sense of warmth to feel like home. 
 
This is how I looked like before the session. Don't I look like a horrible LION (because my hair looked so bright and I didn't have time to comb it). My stylist Jimmy let me chose the colour I wanted. After colouring and treatment, he also trimmed my ends for me. My hair looked so much neater and healthier after the whole session which I am so thankful for.

Here's how I looked after the session.

Back View 

With Jovelle who came just in time when my hair was done!
 
 
Overall, the experience is a pleasant one. My hair colour turns out perfectly on me and I am satisfied with everything! The whole session took me around 2 hours which is considered fast compares to some other salons I went to. I really like how friendly the team is and I am looking forward to my future sessions with them!


The Bencoolen 180, Bencoolen Street #01-28, Singapore 189646
Tel: 6835 9976 / 6242 3945
Mon – Fri: 11:00am to 8:30pm
 Sat: 11:00am to 8:00pm
 Sun & P.H.: 11:00am to 7:00pm
Website: http://blackhairsalon.com.sg/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Black-Hair-Salon/118392984860904

2 comments:

  1. Cute photos :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice! anyway mind to follow each other? :)

    xx
    graciellashiaryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete