Wednesday 5 March 2014

Every girl's best friends

 
I really need to stop buying lipsticks/gloss but I just can't. Bet I'm not alone right? Talking about lipstick brands, first that came into my mind is none other than YSL. I've no idea what luxury brands are well known for good lipsticks. On the other hand, packaging is definitely one of the things we girls never fail to overlook. 3CE is the current hype for young adults and teenage girls for its chic packaging and drugstore pricing. Other than 3CE, I personally also adore Topshop lipsticks. They have a good range of colours and price is so wallet friendly! So yes I'm here to share some of my recent purchase of lipsticks/gloss.



Sheer Lip is a new product from Topshop. Unlike the usual cute polka dots packaging, this is more on the chic side because it's in black. Nothing goes wrong with black. This shade is good for daily use as the colour is quite close to our natural lips colour. It only costs $19 sgd. F3 members get another 10% off. What a steal.
 




 
One of the 3CE best sellers. I have yet to try them out though. I will write up on where did I got my 3CE in Taiwan for those who are planning to get theirs during the trip okay!! I PROMISE!
 


This is from a Korea cosmetic brand called Aritaum. My initial though was to look for cap and I came across a shop that sell many Korea goodies including makeups. The boss was too friendly so I just somehow ended up getting myself something I don't really need. But the colour of this is really sweet and cute. After doing some research, I actually found many good reviews of it.

 
 
The actual shade is actually a lot lighter. Very sweet looking.
 
 
Alright that's all for tonight. I'm somehow nervous now for tomorrow's (okay I mean later since it's midnight now) event! Goodnight once again! xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment