Thursday 6 March 2014

VanityTrove Project Launch Party @ Zouk


Can you believe that this is a real cake? It's really too pretty to be eaten. Photo taken by wenhui :)
Super cute balloon structure!

 





 
The lovely VT princesses ~
 
Kelly 1// Kelly 2 (lol) // Kristin // Shufeng // Claire


Photobomb ^__^

 
With the girl sweetest girl, Kristin xx

Met pretty Valerie again!




Headed down to zouk yesterday for VanityTrove Get Snap Bingo Project launch private media party. What is VanityTrove? VanityTrove is a platform where beauty enthusiasts gather. Well, I wasn't a member until yesterday hence my knowledge of the community is still pretty fresh. Many bloggers, instagrammers and even models were invited to the party on top of their own community members. Wanna use this chance to say thank you to VanityTrove for inviting me to the event as I finally get to met some of the instagrammers in real. They are all nice ladies and I enjoyed my night with them! Sadly, I didn't have the chance to take photos with everyone and I was really too shy to say hi. hahahaha. The theme of the party was actually modern hippie chic but I have nothing close to that so I ended up attending the event in full black, my uniform colour. That's all for now. Ciaos ~


No comments:

Post a Comment