Monday 24 March 2014

The StyleXstyle



So here it is!!! Okay, I am drowning in my own excitement. This is a mini project we took part in as mentioned in one of my previous posts about making a trip down to mediacorp. Was really happy to see the outcome! Thought it might takes a longer time than this though,
 
What is StyleXstyle? StyleXstyle is local fashion portal community affiliated with Mediacorp. An engaging and customisable platform for its community of users to connect, share, and discover fashion, style and beauty. In short, it is a site where people post their 'ootd' (outfit of the day) and get updates about the latest fashion. StyleXstyle is managed by Sharon Au, a former Mediacorp host who is now the director of the community. When I was a child, I watched many varity shows hosted by Sharon Au. Sadly, we didn't get to meet her during the shoot as she was in Japan(I think) on the day itself. What a pity!
 
It was a great honour to receive an email from the team for wanting to feature me along with 9 others fashionable community members on their latest project. Was told it was the first time they are doing something like this. The video will be up on Ion's big screen and Mediacorp bus stop tvs. I have yet to catch the video on either yet. I believe everyone of us had great fun during the shoot. Most of us were really awkward with the camera haha! Being able to work with so many fashion influencers and be a part of this video is something I guess I will never forget and really hope to work with the team again in the future. Thank you StyleXstyle! :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment