Saturday 29 March 2014

Weekly round up and thoughts

A short round up and here are some overdue photos taken from the past one week. Managed to catch Need for speed and it was good! Also, I've did some catch up with people. A collage of selfies with my best friend, long-time-no-see friend and new friends. It is a blessing to meet people who are appreciative. I really like people who I can relate to, whereby I can share my inner thoughts and feelings without having the fear of getting judged. I am someone who values friendship a lot because they are my pillar of support but I don't depend on them because I know people come and go. I'm trying my best to make time for people that matter and not to take them for granted. I'm sincerely sorry if at times I failed to do my part well.
 
In life, there are many kind of friends we will encounter. Some are worth it and some are not. Have you ever met friends who bitch about almost everyone in front of you? Trust me, these people are gonna do the same to you when they are hanging out with others. I've learnt my lesson well. What I can't stand is, the next moment, this person just seems to be extremely close with the people they've just bitched in front of you. True friends are hard to come by. To maintain a friendship, we have to make time for one another. Busy is never the excuse, it's all about priority. I've always believe that spending quality time together is the key of friendship. There is nothing wrong to place your friends after your partner but absolutely not okay when one totally forgot about your existence just because they're too busy in love. Never cross an ocean for someone who would not jump a puddle for you, they said. Perhaps only through hard time, then we'll be able to see who the real friends are.

No comments:

Post a Comment