Sunday 30 March 2014

A day trip to zoo

 
 
 
 
 
 
An impromptu plan to visit the zoo suggest by Keith and here the Ks go! Hahaha. Ky was really excited about it. Can't exactly remember when was the last time I visited the zoo. Primary School I guess? Still remember how we were being 'forced' to visit the zoo by the school when we were kids. I've never liked the zoo when I was young but now I guess I'm fine with it. Life is all about making memories that are worth living for. Had our lunch at the zoo's KFC and as expected, the prices over here are so much higher than other outlets as it's a tourist attraction but whhat disappoints me is, they have a very limited varieties of food. No Bandito, no rice bucket, no snackers. -_-
 
 
 
The polar bear looked so sad. I bet it must be really lonely here. I actually feel sorry for it, Lost its freedom, living only to wait for the day of death. :(


Is this meant for kids? Poor Ky lost her polaroid camera here.

Keith loves to take our unglam photos so much lol

Thank you to the kind lady who took this photo for us. Still asking if we needed more fun shots or whatever haha!
 

"I'm sexy and I know it"



Kwangsoo! No I mean Giraffes

The cutest creature I saw today is Meerkat! Can I keep one? Pleaseeeeee ~ 

My outfit of the day makes me look like I'm one of them.

Lu ge!


Gag man.

 


 
The whole journey was damn HOT I swear! Other than losing the polaroid, we all had a good time. Headed over to Creamier after that for some gooooood indulgence. It was my first time there. I've heard many good reviews and seen many photos of it on instagram. Yes the ice cream and waffles are really damn good and I am looking forward to my next visit. I wanna give other flavours a try too. Almost got my wallet lost at Creamier as I didn't realise that it dropped out of my bag (see, that's the disadvantage of not having a zipped bag) Luckily, Keith has got a pair of sharp eyes and asked me if that was my wallet on the floor when I almost stepped out of the place. Imagine none of us noticed and we just left the place. I'll be crying now omg. I've never lost any valuables before in my entire life. I'm a very cautious person but guess that wasn't enough. I need to be more alert and check out the surroundings more, Count myself lucky for still having my wallet with me now. :')
 
 
Hope to see the Ks again. I've never failed to have a great time with them and one more thing is, I love being the youngest hahahaha! xoxo
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment