Thursday 22 May 2014

ASIENCE New Launch: Treatment Hair Mask


ASIENCE has just launched a new treatment hair mask which will be released to hypermarkets from June 2014 onwards. What's so special about it? It intensively moisturizes and heals hair, repairing it from inside-out for smooth and soft locks. The moisturizing effects last up to 96 hours after one application.


Do you know that ASIENCE products are specially made for Asian hair? Their new treatment hair mask contains natural asian beauty essences like lotus flower, korean ginseng, camellia oil, aloe essence, pearl and shell ginger leaf that keep hair hydrated and moisturized.
 
 
BERORE
 
AFTER
 
The top photo is how my hair looked like before applying Asience Treatment Hair Mask. As you can see, my hair looks so terribly dry and frizzy. The bottom photo was taken right after the application. My hair feels so much softer and I totally love its light oriental fragrance that comes with it. As I've gotten a korean perm from Silkcut salon recently, (read my experience with Silkcut salon here: http://honeyflowerr.blogspot.com/2014/05/hair-journey-part-one-korean-perm.html Quote 'KELLY' to enjoy 10% off) my hair got whole lot drier than before and I really need hair care product that makes wonders for my hair texture. This ASIENCE treatment hair mask came to me just at the right time. I've been using ASIENCE inner rich treatment all along and it really helps smoothen my hair after every application. Even since then I've became a fan of ASIENCE products. This treatment hair mask is kind of similar to the one I am using but even better, its effect last up to 96hours! You only need to use them once a week to achieve good results.

 
You can now get your free sample from http://www.ksgpromo.com/AsienceMask You can purchase them from Cold Storage, NTUC and Sheng Siong from June 2014 onwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment