Sunday 8 June 2014

Working Title Cafe & Mum's Birthday Lunch @ Nara Thai

Hey there! Sorry for the lack of updates recently. It was a rather busy month for me. Mood was bad and luck isn't any better. So back then, I managed to catch up a little with Xinen at Working Title Cafe. The food was decent but somehow not fantastic to me.

The photos sure look appealing

Finger O Fish - $12.90
Rating: 3/5
Not bad though I feel that something is lacking here...(or perhaps it's just me)

Smoked Salmon Aglio Olio - (Can't recall the price)
Rating: 3/5
Both of us find that this is a little too oily.

Say yes to ice cream sandwich! I love anything with ice cream. The one we had was served right from the fridge I guess, as it was freaking hard and we can't even cut it with knifes.

 Working Title @ Arab Street
 

 
--
 
Brought my mum out for a simple birthday lunch and settled ourselves at Nara Thai Westgate.

It's her 49th birthday this year! Love you my queen xx

Can never resist Thai prawn cakes!
Rating: 3.5/5

Crabmeat Omelette
Rating: 3/5
Taste just like normal omelette to me. Okay it's just....omelette afterall. I've always wonder how fanastic can an omelette be even though I am a fan of eggs.

Thai Green Curry with Chicken
Rating: 3/5

Pandan Chicken
Rating: 4/5
I am a sucker for this.

 
Can't wait for my Hong Kong trip in less than a month time. That's all for now.
Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment