Monday 9 June 2014

Hair Journey @ Silkcut Salon Part Two

Okay I really don't know why did I made this face or was it an accidental shot while I was trying to take selfies of my new hair HAHA! Visited Silkcut salon again this afternoon. Spotted something different about my hair? Yes a more vibrant shade of copper with a some red tint on the tips.
 
 
Here's a before photo of my really messed up hair. Look at those fugly black roots . My previous hair colour has faded unevenly leaving me with all shades of colour on my hair.
 
(In the process...) Oh yeah, I actually bumped into Ellen at the salon. She was doing the perm I did the previous time and it looks really great on her! :)
 
The final result! Wendy trimmed a little layered for me in order to makes my curl looks more airy and bouncy.

 I think my hair looks so much neater even though I wanted it to look longer, It seems a little too short for me now or perhaps I am not used to the length yet,

At first, I didn't wanted to try this two tones colour as I was afraid that the contrast will be drastic and won't look good on me but after being convinced by Wendy, I decided to give it a try. I thought something new, why not? Glad I did because I totally love the outcome. It is something less boring.

 
The treatment used for my hair. I love the scent of it! Thanks to this, my hair texture feels really soft now. To me, hair treatment is really important after a colour session. I really can't stand my hair to feel dry and damaged. Pretty hair colours with bad texture is just like yummy food with horrible visual. Who's with me on this?
 
 


 
I was told that due to my previous violet shade, the current colour on some parts of the hair did not even out. I appreciate the stylist for being honest with me. Some salons won't even bother to tell you or explain to you why the colours did not even out. Will be heading down again next week to get some colour treatment done. Hopefully it will balance up the colours. Stay tune to my part 3 post okay!! Also, hope that my hair will grow at a faster rate. I really do miss you my long hair xx
 
Quote 'KELLY' when booking an appointment to entitle a 10% off hair service (chermical treatment)
 
Like Silkcut Salon @ Facebook now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment