Saturday 16 August 2014

Back to Silkcut Salon (Part 3)

Finally made a trip down to Silkcut Salon again few days back. My hair had been in a really terrible condition recently and what that has been bothering me the most is none other than those ugly black roots. Wendy, my hairstylist suggested me to get a darker shade of brown this time round followed by some colour treatment for a different look.


Ugly roots and uneven shades of colour

My hair looked so frizzy...(like lion)


They used the Elumen hair care series to enhance the colours of my hair! Bet just like me, many of you may not be familiar with the Elumen colour treatment yet. So here's a quick read up of it for people who wanna have a better understanding of the products: http://www.goldwell-northamerica.com/site/images/pdfs/products/Elumen_Sales%20Brochure.pdf I personally find it pretty good as it helps to make your hair colours more vibrant and long lasting without damaging your hair.

 
Just like the previous time, I did a treatment using the Moroccanoil hair mask which is super good for repairing damaged hair. Unlike many hair care products that carry a strong and unbearable smell, I really liked the scent of this product itself.

 
--

Result:

 

Love this duo colours combination!
 
 
I was really happy to see the outcome of my hair!!
 
The pink looks really nice with this shade of brown.
 

Yay ^^v

Let me take some selfies ~


I looked like two different person before and after going to the salon! I looked really wild when I just entered the salon but with this colour, I became so much more feminine now! Perhaps, I personally preferred dark colours thus I immediately fell in love with my new hair!
 
Got these KMS Curl up series which are specially meant for permed hair home but have yet to try them out. Will review on these products soon. Wendy is so cute as she keeps nagging at me to style my hair on a daily basis. I shall be more hardworking and not let her effort gone to waste.

Anyway, I was told that they had recently brought in the Kerasilk Keratin treatment which were meant for dry and frizzy hair that can last up to 5 months! Read this up http://www.goldwell.com/en-gb/products/care/kerasilk for more information.  Once again, thanks to the professional team at Silkcut my hair crisis is over. Never fails to walk out the salon feeling good. -flip hair-  
 
 
Quote <KELLY> for 10% off all chemical treatment when booking.
Do like their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/silkcutsalon for more updates and promotions.
 
 
Address: Blk 22 Havelock Road, #01-693 Singapore 160022
Telephone: (+65) 6275 6108
 

No comments:

Post a Comment