Monday 17 February 2014

@SHOPHONEYFLOWERR PART ONE

I've too much apparels and accessories so I'm gonna let go of some. These are some of the stuffs I am selling currently. I will add on more later on. If you happen to spot any item you like on my #ootd you can comment to see if I'm selling it. It is not about the money I am looking for but I am trying to make room for more new clothings therefore I'm letting them go at a really good price. Try not to nego alright. I'm really not earning anything. Most of my clothes are only worn once or twice so they are as good as new. Mail me up for confirmed orders. (email at the sidebar) Leave your enquiries on my ig selling acc @shophoneyflowerr you can tag me @honeyflowerr while commenting just in case I missed out your comment. Thank you cupcakes! xx
 
 F21 Oversized leather jacket - $28
Bought it at around $45
Tagged size M (bcos I like it to be oversized)
Worn once only so it's a steal man

 Origami Skort in Dark Denim from kikikeli size S - $18
Across - 12" (slightly stretchable)
Worn once only!
 
Marble Prints top from Stylelustgirl - $18
The material is really good and comfy I swear
Worn once only!

 H&M knitted fringe vest - $20
The original price for this is $60+ but I got it on a sales at a cheaper price.
Worn once only!
 

Forest Green knit cropped pullover w gold chains- $18
Worn twice! 

 Striped Mermaid skirt - $10
I got this piece from Korea!
Across: 12.5" stretchable
Worn once!
 
 Royal Printed Skirt - $10
I actually thought of selling this piece at a higher rate or maybe keep it for myself.
Really pretty print. SHOULD I KEEP? HAHA
Got it from JB! Worn once!
 
 Blue Blazed from shopskinned - $19
The fitting is perfect! Worn twice!

Authentic Hater tie dye snapback - $35 Worn a few times but condition is excellent. Bought from PVS at cine but sorry I no longer have any invoice with me
Read more at http://web.stagram.com/p/657314672468799858_1096237539#x0BSjxkIZCtg5eef.99
 Authentic Hater tie dye snapback - $35
Worn a few times but condition is excellent. Bought from PVS at cine but sorry I no longer have any invoice with me!
Authentic Hater tie dye snapback - $35 Worn a few times but condition is excellent. Bought from PVS at cine but sorry I no longer have any invoice with me
Read more at http://web.stagram.com/p/657314672468799858_1096237539#x0BSjxkIZCtg5eef.99
Authentic Hater tie dye snapback - $35 Worn a few times but condition is excellent. Bought from PVS at cine but sorry I no longer have any invoice with me
Read more at http://web.stagram.com/p/657314672468799858_1096237539#x0BSjxkIZCtg5eef.99
[BN] YHF Arch Enemy Boots size 38 - $29
Fit true to size
Might keep this for myself tho.
 
BN] YHF Arch Enemy Boots size 38 - $29
Read more at http://web.stagram.com/p/657005124906365390_1096237539#HZRdMfh5zrptOyVb.99

 [BN] YHF grey structured suede skirt size M - $20
Across: 13"
Damn! I really love this piece but it is not my size. Sigh
[BN] YHF grey structured suede skirt size M (across 13")
Read more at http://web.stagram.com/p/656544970616320745_1096237539#O0UT2VSzc0LBvbrt.99
 

[BN] Grey Tribal prints Maxi dress - $16
I got it from blogshopping @ FEP
 

White triangle prints tee - $10
Worn twice

[BN[ RWB printed dress - $18
Sorry I can't find any clear photos


[BN] Checkered dress - $15
Belt not included
 

[BN] Tropical prints leggings from Beshka - $14
 


Stripped Pajamas loose pants - $15
Very comfy material
Worn once!
 
--
 
Authentic Tory Burch Bracelet in turquoise
 

 
 
Worn less than 5times! I got this from Paragon, Came with a dust bag. I doubt I still have the invoice but I will try to search for it. Retailing at $2xx. I bought this on impulse because it is realllllllly pretty! But sadly, it doesn't goes well with my outfits so I've been wanting to let go ot it. I am selling this at $100. It's really a steal.

No comments:

Post a Comment