Saturday 25 October 2014

OOTDCAMPAIGN Affair - Vintage Glamour Tea Party, House at Dempsey

Hi guys! Was honoured enough to be invited to the high tea party organised by the Campaign team along with other style influencers that took place in House @ Dempsey. The dress code was actually Vintage Glamorous and honestly I had a hard time thinking what to wear. Everybody is looking good that day and we all had a great afternoon spent. Unlike usual events, the team came out with some ice breaker games that make us go around the room to to interact with each other. The photos are taken by the Campaign team and can be found on their facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/campaignsg)
 
Cakes are my weakness.


This reminds of Alice in the wonderland. So pretty!!
 

The rocky road are so good!

Most of us wanted to have a few more of these but.....it was gone TOO FAST

Mini Teriyaki Chicken burger! Yums


With Claire & Jovelle! This was taken from Claire's phone. She said, because the lighting is good for selfies.

"You can't sit with us."

With the lovely ladies.

Group shot

Everyone seems to have a great time

Lasty, I'd love to say thank you to the Campaign team for having me. I was a little shy that day hence I didn't managed to say hi to everyone. What a pity! Nevertheless, I enjoyed every bit of the party and food of course. Till then x 

No comments:

Post a Comment