Wednesday 29 October 2014

STAGELOOK MANICURE & PEDICURE [PART ONE]

Tada! Here's my new nails! So pretty isn't it? I really love this combination of galaxy and marble.



 
To be honest, this is the second time I have done a manicure in my entire life. Shocking isn't it? I used to be someone who have no interest in decorating my nails at all and my friends think it is a miracle whenever I paint my nails. Well, the fact is, I am just too lazy to do so. I am glad to have Lynn, the founder of Stagelooknails to take care of my nails from now onwards. I've seen some of her master pieces which are really eye catching, hence I decided to give my nails a makeover too. I didn't regret my choice at all. After telling Lynn what I like, she suggested this combination for me. A mixture of galaxy and marble with something different in the middle. I decided to go for the initial K instead of charms. Perhaps, I will try out charms next time round. I didn't know you can do so much on the nails. I am now addicted to having pretty nails! Thank you Lynn for her patience and effort. x
 
Stagelooknails is located at Blk 347 Bukit Batok St 34 #01-268. A 3-5min walk from Bukit Gombak station. Contact Lynn at 9220 1355 for appointment and enquires. Also, follow them on instagram @stagelooknails for more updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment