Sunday 28 September 2014

LUXOLA KLARITY LASERTOX V-LINE SHAPE UP


Hi guys! Can't deny that, I am having a rounder face lately due to weight gaining and water retention! I have eaten way too much in Korea :( GOOD FOOD EVERYDAY HAHA! I really miss those days. I swear I wouldn't mind gaining weight just to do it again. But, fear not! I have my savior here soon after I return and that is none other than Lasertox V-line shape up by Klarity! :')

 
This is an intensive 5 days treatment that helps to shape up and life your face! The lovely 3 in 1 set comes along with 5pcs of V-line shape up mask sheet, V-line shape up cream and a velvet silicone belt. The V-line mask sheet is designed to target on reshaping the chin and neck area using their signature facial contouring formula along with the help of the Silicone belt which provides compression for the neck and jaws.While the V-line shape up is focusing on the saggy skin around the lower jaw, giving the skin a firmer and more youthful look.
 
 
These are some of the benefits of the product:
  • Reduces double chin
  • Comes with a velvet silicone belt which fits precisely along the V-line. 
  • The unique acupuncture points exert pressure to help enhance facial blood circulation for a better result. 
  • Comes with V-line Shape Up Cream. The cream delicately hydrates skin from deep within. It restores the skin firmness to lift the oval of the face. Face appears slimmer and visibly lifted.


  • I can really feel a different just after the first two application! No kidding. My cheeks seem to look less puffy and my skin became more firm then before! Thanks goodness.
     
    Here is the official video that instructs you on how to use the product. I watched it before starting on the kit. It is really easy to apply. First, put on the mask sheet which will give you a slightly burning sensation. Using the silicone belt to compress the neck and jaws into a better shape and leave it for 30-45minutes. Massage remaining essence onto the neck and jaws. Lastly, complete the routine with the shape up cream! Tada, you are done for the day and all you need is just 5 days!
     

    Here are some shameless selfies I took with my lovely girlfriends recently! My V-line is more visible than before and I am loving it!

     
     
     
    I have hardly tie up my hair because that usually makes my face looks rounder! I actually took up the challenge to tie up my hair after the second application of the Lasertox V-line shape up and guess what, my face didn't appear that round after all!
     

    You can now get the KLARITY LASERTOX V-LINE SHAPE UP SET from Luxola! http://www.luxola.com/au/products/klarity-lasertox-v-line-shape-up
     

    Quote "LX-​​KELLYT" upon checkout to get 20% off storewide on your first order. The code is valid till 31st October 2014! You can use the code on any products other than some non discountable ones. So, do check out Luxola for more awesome goodies. Happy Shopping!

     
    xoxo
    Kelly T
     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment